Thursday, September 18, 2008

DAY 1: Why this blog?

Okay, perhaps you've had a long conversation with me, even yesterday, but you were playing Minesweeper in the computer (or in real life) while I was blathering on and on - so you didn't quite absorb all of the salient points.

I understand.  I'm often embarrassed when I don't remember even the most important things my dearest friends tell me like, "My birthday is on February 25th," or, "My brother's in the hospital," or, "I've had these shooting pains in my leg lately," or, "I'll be in Costa Rica for all of July."

So.  If you ever want to call me and need to get up to speed on my current or recent concerns, check this blog.  Or if you don't really have time - or don't want to call me but are just curious about my adventures - do the same.

Now, this blog is called Lorel's Flimsy Façade for a reason:  I'm not going to list the really nefarious lowdown here.  After all, there are things I don't want clients, insurance companies, or those I gossip about to know.  For that info, you'll have to phone me or meet me face-to-face. Sure, there will be papers to sign, oaths to intone, etc., but I promise you it will be worth it.

1 comment: