Monday, September 22, 2008

More stuff I made

Here's what I spent too much time making this weekend:  The FOJs are sending Jane a modest sum to go toward the purchase of her Dream Camcorder.  

Of course, I had to package it, so I put the check in a jewel case (DVD case) and created inserts to go with.

Here you'll see the front, the back, and a fuzzy shot of the jewel case with art inserted.

It's all kinda fuzzy on the screen, isn't it?  In real life it isn't.

Then, of course I had to send Jane a birthday email on behalf of the FOJs, so I found a photo of the ugliest piece of cake in Christendom, plopped our greeting on top of it and linked the whole mess to the birthday video.  

I sent the email off this morning, and Jane has already responded quite positively to the ugly cake greeting and the video.  Lets hope she likes the jewel case as well!

Oh, pardon my sloppy layout here.  I'm just getting used to the ins and outs of this blog.

Whew.  

No comments: